Monday, February 9, 2009

quick note

Again, sorry about the scarcity of updates. (Not that there is much new in my life-- I spend all day at my cubicle, reading and taking notes and writing papers, occasionally going to a class. In the evening and on weekends, I cook, I crochet, and I watch movies on my laptop.) I am still having problems with the internet at my apartment, mainly that I don't have internet at my apartment right now, and I'm probably going to cancel the service I have and get a new provider.

Anyway, I wanted to throw up a quick note. My weekend was uneventful but lovely-- lovely mainly because it was uneventful. Very relaxing. The weather has been mostly cold but dry lately, with "hard frosts" at night and very little rain. As much as I miss Michigan summers, I think Irish winters (or lack of winters) makes up for it. It's pretty much like a Michigan autumn year-round.

No comments: