Sunday, May 16, 2010

whoa look, an update

Haven't posted in a while. I guess I've been in an activity dry spell-- that is, I haven't had any crazy adventures in quite a while. Mostly I've been either working or sick. Or both. Well, I haven't been terribly deathly ill or anything, but there has definitely been something flu-y going around NUIG, and I've been fighting it on and off for about two weeks now. Mostly it's just headaches and nausea and cold sweats. Nothing incapacitating, but definitely uncomfortable.

I'm feeling kind of yucky today, so I decided to make some really good healthy juice! I took a litre of pressed, not-from-concentrate apple juice, and blended it with some fresh ginger, a chopped raw red pepper, a bunch of raw baby spinach, and the juice of a lemon. The result is juice that is kind of a swampy green color and tastes absolutely wonderful! I'm really fond of juices with vegetables in them, and spinach-red pepper is probably my favorite.


Yesterday, I recorded a new ukulele video! I don't normally post these here, but this one is notable because it elevates my Mac-rock skills-- I used GarageBand to record a fake piano track with it!

No comments: