Tuesday, November 3, 2009

fambly!

My mother and sister are visiting me... tomorrow! Wow, that came up fast! I am meeting them at the airport in twelve hours!

I'm super-excited, of course. Today has been a flurry of finishing up all the loose ends I needed to take care of before I could take a week off. Tentative itinerary includes visiting the Market on Saturday and going to Dublin for Sunday and Monday, as well as a possible day tour somewhere. I'm also taking Hanna out on Friday night, though she doesn't know it yet. This visit is going to be great... Mom has been over here three times, this will be her fourth visit, but Hanna never has! And, hanging out with your 22-year-old sister is slightly different from hanging out with your 61-year-old mother, though honestly not as different as you might think.


Anyway, I better get to bed, it's late and I have a full day of HANGING OUT WITH MY MOM AND SISTER to do tomorrow!

No comments: