Friday, November 13, 2009

no rest for the wicked, eh?

Busy, busy, busy! Rush rush rush!

The visit from my beautiful and talented mother and sister was fantastic. We saw the sights in Galway, did some shopping, spent a couple days in Dublin, and ate at lots of delicious restaurants. I didn't take a single picture, because they had their cameras out constantly, but believe me when I say we had lots of fun.

This weekend, I am off to Letterfrack, a little town in Connemara about an hourish west of Galway. I'm going with the NUI Galway Orchestra-- we're going off for a weekend of practicing and drinking bonding, since we have a couple concerts coming up. I will bring my camera to that, though I'm not sure if I'll get many photo ops. We're leaving tonight after dark (7pm) and spending all day tomorrow practicing, so I doubt I'll have much chance to take pictures of the rugged Connemara landscape. Still, should be a good time! It's always fun to hang out with the orchestra.

No comments: